Or . . . stupid questions you love to answer! Thursday Thunks is a weekly meme located here, designed to make you and me think before we blog. Here we go . . .
1. Your thoughts on hunting? I personally don't do it and don't like the thought of it. I understand the need but cannot and will not understand people who hunt for fun.
2. Swine flu vaccine. Will you get it? No. I never get a flu vaccine - - I've only gotten a flu vaccine twice in my life and both times I got the flu immediately after.
3. What is one job/profession that you think there are just too many of? Reality show contestants. (Does that count as a job/profession?)
4. I want to go on a diet. What advice will you offer me? Everyone has advice so I wouldn't offer any, unless it was solicited. I would provide lots of support and praise.
5. You are going out on a date with someone for the first time. When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor. What do you do? I'm assuming that my husband probably wouldn't appreciate me being on a date, he he.
6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there. Quite possibly, a shedding, drooling dog.
7. What was your kindgarten teacher like? I can't remember. I know I had one though.
8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook? Usually, extra virgin olive oil.
9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else? I would probably be annoyed at first and/or embarrassed but then laugh at it and forget it.
10. What brand of dishwashing soap do you use? Whatever is on sale. I think it's Dawn right now.