(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
1. Your thoughts on truck drivers?
How on earth do they back those things up? And don't their butts fall asleep from all that driving?
2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count....)
Hasn't her uterus fallen out yet?
3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally... just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing?
Yes. And I'm such a sucky payback kind of gal that I immediately felt like crap afterwards (actually worse than I felt after they had done me wrong, go figure)
4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking?
No and no. We have a German Shepherd that would lose his mind if someone walked in unannounced!
5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue?
Recycle bags that I use when I shop. Dog fur. A blanket that I use for night baseball games.
6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there?
Depending on which side of the family we're visiting, anywhere between 15 and 30.
7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment?
My crockpot, which is soaking after the delicious chicken I made for dinner last night.
8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item... say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n' thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn't seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150....
I always mention it. I have way too much of a conscience.
I fold mine. And my husband's.
10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one?
I wouldn't but my husband would!
11. Who is your favorite Disney character?
Eeyore, Pooh and Piglet from Winnie the Pooh. Simba from The Lion King. Bambi, Flower and Thumper. Wall-E. Animal, Beaker, Statler and Waldorf from The Muppets.
12. It's September - most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to?
Supernatural! Love that show! House. Hugh Laurie is a gem. And I want to check out The Vampire Diaries.
13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do?
Squeal. Run over and pick it up. Verify there is no collar or no one around. Squeal. Take it home and introduce it to its new brothers (2 dogs and a cat). Listen to Anthony moan about how we don't need another cat. Ignore. Squeal again. Name new cat.
14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars....)
15. Are we there yet?
Nope. Just pulled out of the driveway!