Staring today you can take part in the first ever Sourcebooks eBook Bracket Challenge. By using the Twitter hashtag #eBookBracket, readers can vote over Twitter for the next eBook from Sourcebooks they want to see discounted for 99 cents for one week in early April.
* You must use the hashtag #eBookBracket for your vote to be counted - - otherwise it won't count!
* Please remember this is a friendly competition!
* Voting rounds:
- Round 1 (8 titles): March 25 - March 26 until 4 pm CST
~ 4 titles to be announced on March 27 will move on to Round 2
- Round 2 (4 titles): March 27 - March 28 until 4 pm CST
~ 2 titles to be announced on March 29 will move on to the Championship Round
- Championship Round (2 titles): March 29 - March 30 until noon CST
The winning title will be announced on Twitter and Sourcebooks Buzz Blog by 5 pm CST on March 30
The eBook deal for the winning title begins on Tuesday, April 3 and lasts through Monday, April 9
Click on the title for more information and follow them all on Twitter!
Tempted by Elisabeth Naughton, @ElisNaughton
The Goblin King by Shona Husk, @ShonaHusk
The Soldier by Grace Burrowes, @GraceBurrowes
Lord and Lady Spy by Shana Galen, @Shana Galen
Making Waves by Tawna Fenske, @Tawna Fenske
Cover Me by Catherine Mann, @CatherineMann1
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally, @MirandaKennealy
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber, @LeannaRenee
You can see the full bracket at the eBook Bracket Challenge Page on Sourcebooks.com:http://bit.ly/FOuWWs. This is where the titles moving on will be announced so be sure to check it out!